The practice-oriented one-day workshop on energy management in production provides the principles of energy-efficient production in accordance with DIN EN ISO 50001. Executives get useful tips how to optimize and save energy in their factory.
The training covers the following issues:
- Learn about practice-oriented energy management
- Implement DIN EN ISO 50001 in practice
- Discover and make use of energy efficiency potentials
- Identify electricity consumers in the production
- Get to know optimization possibilities in factory organization
- Optimize cross-cutting and production technologies
The workshop's focus is on applicable expert knowledge in the field of energy optimization and energy saving as well as on application examples and experience exchange.